Gain a Competitive Edge
Dietary supplement companies rely on our best-in-class powder manufacturing capabilities to create products that will stand out in the market, including:
- Whey, casein, and glutamine powder products
- Non-dairy powder products such as rice, sweet potato and pea powders
- Pre- and post-workout / recovery powders
- Meal replacement powders
- Bodybuilding supplements
- Weight loss supplements
- ...and more!
Flavored for Success
Nutricap Labs is known in the nutraceutical industry for its expertise in developing delicious custom flavors that will enhance the taste of your product and encourage repeat purchases. We can go beyond the standard chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors and create out-of-the-box flavorings that will distinguish your product from the competition. Have a unique flavor idea for your powder product? Let us know and we'll do our best to make it a reality!
Why Choose Nutricap Labs Over Other Powder Manufacturers?
- We are a full-service vitamin and supplement manufacturer source
- We can produce your powder, as well as create your label and packaging. These turnkey solutions save you time, money and stress so you can focus on what matters most - growing your business!
- Dedicated account management services
- One of our knowledgeable Production Specialists will serve as your primary point of contact throughout the manufacturing process.
- GMP Certified facility
- All our manufacturing services are completed in state-of-the-art facilities that are GMP Certified.
- On-site storage, fulfillment, and drop shipping
- Need a place to keep your powder products? Store them with confidence in our on-site storage facility, a GMP registered facility with NSF. We can also provide you with order fulfillment and drop shipping services right from our headquarters.
- Rapid production turnaround times
- The equipment used in manufacturing has powder blending capabilities of 100,000 KG per day, and we have an $8 million inventory of raw materials available at any given time.
- Stringent quality control and testing
- All products undergo meticulous quality control procedures to ensure quality, including testing with HPLC, IR, GC, ICP and UV analysis. Our labs have kosher and vegetarian capabilities. We also offer third-party gluten free and allergen-specific testing upon request.